Table of Contents
CISSP stands for Certified Information system security Professional. It is an independent security certification that has been granted by the international information system security certification consortium. The CISSP designation was certified under the ANSI ISO STANDARD 17024.2003. It has also been approved by the U.S. Department of Defence (DoD) in their information assurance technical (IAT), Managerial (IAM), and system architect and Engineer (IASAE) categories for their certification. The CISSP breaks the subject matter into a variety of cybersecurity topics referred to as domains. The examination of CISSP is on the matter of common body knowledge.
The CISSP CBK is a collection of international security among the professional around the world. The CISSP CBK runs a common framework body of information security, which will be easy to discuss during the cybersecurity meeting worldwide. It would be easy to handle the conflicts, and the debate will be on a common topic, so it would be easy to understand. The domain doesn’t change by itself. The IT sector employees have to refresh it from time to time.
The CISSP Certification has 8 different types of domains, which are the same as the old domain, but there are some changes like in the earlier part the domains were:- 1.operational security, 2.Telecommunications, and network security, 3.Information security governance and risk management, 4.Software development security, 5.Cryptography. The domain which name has been changed in the year 2018 is “security engineering” to “Security Architecture and Engineering.” The process to get certified from CISSP is that the candidate has to complete at least a minimum of five years of experience in two or more of the information security domains. The student may have to sacrifice having a four-year college degree or getting a master’s degree in this field. A student can get a job in an associate of ISC designation by passing the CISSP exam within 6 years; otherwise, it would be difficult to get a job in these areas. The curriculum is related to criminal history and its related background, for which the candidate has to get updated daily about the crimes that happen daily.
The question paper will contain multiple-choice questions for which the candidate will get three hours, and 150 questions will be given in CISSP EXAM. The candidate has to score at least 700 points or more than it out of a total point 1000 in all eight domains. Clearing all the domains in the first attempt will give a good impression on the certificate, and it would help to get a job easily. The examination of CISSP is on the matter of common body knowledge. The CISSP CBK is a collection of international security among the professional around the world. The CISSP CBK runs a common framework body of information security, which will be easy to discuss during the cybersecurity meeting worldwide.
Tips to clear CISSP
- Take it as a long huddle race, not as a sprint:The candidate has to study a lot since the course is huge and it would take a lot of time. Never try to get to the next section if the current section is not clear enough. So try to clear everything in each domain so that in the exam, every question, the candidate would get the full marks, and he or she would be at the top of the list by Sprintzeal.
- Have some case studies:Take some of the old practice question papers for the test of yourself. Have a clear focus on the questions clearly, which would help to get a clear answer in mind itself. Take lots of practice tests to get self-confidence so that in the exam hall, the candidate would be comfortable.
- Learn in the best significant manner:Try to get things to learn in which the candidate is much comfortable. In the method of writing or reading the domain in the manner as he or she is comfortable. Take some of the notes during the studies underline the important things encircle the important terms. Have a practice in the diagram fields also because it is also important.
- Learn the domain which is difficult:Don’t learn only the easy domains. Try to get the hard domains as well. Take care to learn of every small thing also because it has been observed by the examiner that easy terms have been found incorrect than the difficult ones.
- Take proper sleep and proper food:During the examination, it has been found that the students are not taking proper care of themselves. So take care of your own body system. It will help you in a lot of ways.
Pass rate for CISSP
The pass rate is around 20%. The exam contains multiple-choice questions and innovative questions due to which maximum students could achieve the exam. It is one of the tough exams we can say. But making a proper plan and executing them in proper order so the student can clear it anyhow.
Read More – do real rolex watches tick