Retinol cream is a form of vitamin A which is used in the treatment of acne which appears as blotches or pimples on your face, chest or back. It also helps in softening the facial skin and reducing wrinkles.
Retinol cream reduces excessive oil production of the skin.
Ideally, it is advised to apply at night in small doses for the duration prescribed by the doctor. The amount you need and for how long you need to take it will depend on what you are being treated for. You should usually wash and dry the affected area before applying a thin layer of the medicine. Follow your doctor’s instructions. You should not apply it on damaged or chapped skin and avoid contact with your mouth, eyes and nose. It may take a few weeks for your symptoms to improve, but keep using it regularly to get the maximum benefit. If you see no improvement after a few weeks, consult your doctor again. If you apply more than the prescribed amount or duration, it will not start working as fast, but doing so may increase its side effects.
The most common side effects include skin irritation, dryness and redness. These are usually mild and get better as your body gets used to the medicine. Drink plenty of water and use a moisturizer as this can cause dryness of the mouth, lips and eyes. Let your doctor know if you are bothered by side effects or they do not improve.. Serious side effects from this medicine Chances of it happening are very less.
This medicine can make you more sensitive to sunlight so you should limit your exposure to sunlight if possible. It can make your skin more delicate. No waxing (hair removal), or laser treatment is recommended during the treatment. Pregnant women or women planning to become pregnant should not use this medicine, as it may cause birth defects in the baby.
Uses of Retinol Cream
Benefits of Retinol Cream
In Acne Treatment
Retinol cream is a form of Vitamin A. It helps in treating acne by clearing the pores of the skin and prevents the formation of spots or pimples. It usually takes several weeks for this medicine to have an effect, so you have to keep taking it even if you feel that it is not working. Sometimes acne can get worse before it heals, however, with its proper use your skin will clear up. The sooner you start taking it, the lesser are the chances of scarring. This medicine helps in improving your mood and boosts self-confidence as your skin becomes acne-free. Not to be used if you have eczema or if the skin is affected by sunburn.
Retinol Cream side effects
Most of the side effects caused by this medicine do not require a doctor’s advice and the side effects go away on their own with regular use. Consult your doctor if side effects persist or symptoms worsen. From here you can get a good diaper pants.
How to use Retinol Cream
This medicine is for external use only. Take it as per the dosage and duration prescribed by the doctor. Please check the level before use. Clean the affected area and apply the cream after drying. Wash your hands after applying it, do not wash your hands if the affected area is on the hand.
How Retinol Cream works
Retinol cream is a form of vitamin A. When applied to the skin, it reduces oil production in the skin health, rejuvenates acne-prone skin and helps unclog pores.
Retinol can benefit the skin in the following ways.
- Wrinkles can be reduced by its use
- Facial lines can be fine
- Dull skin revives
- The problem of acne on the skin is removed
- Facial spots or uneven skin tone can also be cured
- Along with this, retinol cream is considered beneficial in removing other skin problems, but, if there is any allergy or discomfort due to its use, then do not use it and contact the doctor.
Retinol cream can be used in the following ways. like-
- Cleanse the face thoroughly before using retinol cream. According to experts, use retinol cream 20 minutes after washing the face. If used immediately, there may be a problem like rash or irritation on the face.
- Do not overuse retinol cream.
- Buy a cream containing retinol from a cosmetic store. If you want, you can buy retinol cream after consulting a dermatologist. With its regular use, a new glow will come on the face.
- Apply retinol cream regularly to your skin every night before sleeping.
- After applying retinol cream on the face, use another cream only after at least 20 minutes.
- Moisture in case the face feels dry-dry after using retinol cream
The following problems can occur with the use of retinol cream. like-
- Its use can cause other problems like itching or rash on the face.
- The use of this cream may cause burning sensation in the skin.
- Its use may cause allergic problems.
- After using retinol cream, there may be a feeling of discomfort or a problem of sensitivity when going out in the sun.
- This can happen to any person.
- Skin irritation can also occur with the use of retinol cream.
- Apart from these above-mentioned side effects, other side effects may also occur. Therefore, it should be avoided if you feel discomfort.
Before applying retinol cream on the face, it is important to keep the following things in mind. like-
- Retinol is beneficial for the skin, but if the skin is sensitive, its use can cause a rash on the face and the skin can also become dry. Therefore, before applying this cream on the face, moisturize the face well. Moisturizer can also be used.
- If you have never used retinol cream, then it is better to use it after consulting an expert, you use it twice a week. Then gradually use it daily. By doing this, if it has any negative effect on the skin, then it can be easily understood and unwanted problems can be avoided.
- We all definitely use cream on our skin before leaving the house so that the skin looks good but, if you are using retinol cream, then do not use it during day time and do not apply it in the sun rays. Exit. So it would be better to use it at night time.
- Sunscreen with SPF 30 should be used when going out during the day. It helps in protecting you from the harmful rays of the sun.
- People who have any problem with retinol skin or its use increases sensitivity, then do not use it.
- To maintain the beauty of the face, any cream can be used according to the skin type. But, despite all this, it is necessary to consume nutritious food to take care of the skin. Do not let there be a lack of water in the body.
Things to do for best result along with using retinol cream
Therefore, 2 to 3 liters of water should be consumed regularly. If you want, you can also consume coconut water daily. There will be no problem of dehydration due to its consumption. To maintain the beauty of the face, keep cleaning the face as well. Just like clean the face after coming from outside, use moisturizer and use creams that do not have any negative effect on your skin type.
The toys of frozen firm’s consultant share their search work that along with these problems there may be other problems. So if there is any problem with the use of retinol cream, then it should not be ignored and it is better to contact the dermatologist as soon as possible. If you want to know the answer of any kind of question related to retinol cream, then it is better to understand from experts. Hello Health Group does not recommend any kind of medical advice, treatment or tests.