The Garbage Bags which we also know as Trash Bags. These bags can easily carry higher durability compared to other paper bags. These types of bags are available in various ranges of colours. While the most common colours are Black, Tan, and White. Also, the colours of the bags can be customized as per the Customer’s requirement. While manufacturing the Garbage Bags, the manufacturer keeps in mind to create them in different colours.
Apart from Black & White, these bags are also available in Red, Green, Yellow, and Blue for different identification objectives. We usually find these bags inside a dustbin or in a waste container so that it doesn’t get spoiled due to the waste material inside. These bags are made from plastic and they are very light in weight. To collect the construction waste, thick garbage bags are used widely.
What are the Features of Trash Bags?
Most of the consumers use clear trash so that they can easily identify any kind of waste material that is present in the bag. This will help them to decide if the waste needs to be retained, recycled, or discarded. Most of the time these trash bags are very clear to spot any of the items inside which are not advisable to be discarded.
Some of the Customers and Companies opt to use the Opaque Garbage Bags as they never want to disclose what the items inside those bags are. Opaque Garbage Bags are very helpful in devouring UV rays so that these rays can’t break down the bag’s content. These are mostly used for both Commercial and Household purposes.
Some main features of the Garbage Bags are mentioned below.
- Leak-Proof: These Garbage Bags are leak-proof and they never leak the items inside.
- Light In Weight: The main feature of the trash bags as they are very light in weight and after entering the trash they don’t become heavier.
- Easy Disposable: These bags come with Easy Disposable features. After using them you can easily dispose of them.
- Stretchable Design: The Garbage Bags are manufactured with a stretchable design to prevent them from any kind of rips.
- Customization Printing: These Garbage Bags can be easily printed according to the needs and requirements of the Customers.
- Available in Various Sizes: Another best feature of these bags is that they are available in a wide range of rolls and packs.
- Maintain Hygiene and Cleanliness: These bags are considered to be the best to maintain a higher level of hygiene and cleanliness.
- Tear Resistant: These trash bags are leak-proof and they also come with heat-resistant features.
- Reinforced Design: These waste bags are reinforced bottom, middle and top.
- Disposing of Garbage: These garbage bags are a trusted way of disposing of the garbage to maintain the level of cleanliness.
- Can’t be Compacted: These bags cannot be compacted during the process of recycling.
What are the Benefits of these Garbage Bags?
There are many benefits of these Garbage bags as it is very useful in home and as well as commercial places. We have noted down some benefits of these bags.
- These bags are made from premium raw materials.
- These are very easily disposed of.
- It helps to keep the dustbin clean so that the bins can be used again.
- These bags are very safe for Organic and Inorganic garbage so they are also called Eco-Friendly.
- We can do the proper management of Dry & Wet Waste with these bags.
- Helps to prevent the bad odour from wide-spreading.
- These bags are also very helpful in reducing the time for cleaning.
- These are easily available at a very reasonable cost.
- These bags come with consistent and Reliable quality.
What are the specifications of these Trash bags?
- Some of the specifications are below mentioned.
- The size of the bags depends on the requirements of the clients.
- Polyethene or PE are used to manufacture these bags.
- These bags are available in various colours like Black, Yellow, Blue, Green, White, etc.
- The thickness of the bags ranges between 30 to 150 microns.
- These are available in the shape of Roll.
These trash bags are manufactured according to the criteria of biomedical waste. To meet the requirements of the Clients they are available in different sizes.
What are the Types of Garbage Bags?
Recycling Bags: These types of bags are used for plastic packaging and food scraps. These bags are commonly available in Blue and Green.
Biodegradable Bags: These bags are used for food waste, Scraps, and debris. The biodegradable bags are eco-friendly and can be decomposed within a few months.
Trash Bags: These are also called standard Kitchen Bags.
Garbage Bags Manufacturer
Singhal Industries are one of the best and most renowned Garbage Bags Manufacturer in the country. We produce high-quality Trash Bags according to the Customer’s requirement.